123tkshop-user

[123tkshop-user] Receivables clerk - part-time opening with an investmen

From: Luis
Subject: [123tkshop-user] Receivables clerk - part-time opening with an investment advice company
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:14:23 +0200

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inquire if you might be interested in part-time employment with
our company.

Renaissance Capital Advisors Ltd. (RCA, Ltd.) based in Moscow, Russia is
looking for energetic and committed
individuals to fill the part-time receivables clerk position in the United
States. As a receivables clerk, you
will be in charge of processing and facilitating investment funds transfers
initiated by our US clients under the
supervision of the regional manager. A perfect candidate should be a good
communicator who is also comfortable
with numbers. College education or basic administrative experience is a plus.

No relocation is required from a successful candidate. This opening is a great
opportunity for those looking for
a reasonable trade-off between income and work load, such as senior citizens or
self-employed individuals.

RCA, Ltd. is a registered investment advisor offering hedge fund research and
due diligence and investment trust
management to qualified investors and high net worth individuals looking for
absolute returns. We focus
exclusively on managing multi-manager portfolios of hedge funds. For more
information on our company, please visit
us online at www.renaissance-advisors.com

The position is commission-based, and it will typically take up to 6 hours per
week to fulfill your duties. You
should be able to perform your duties during regular business hours. Your core
responsibility will be to receive
the investment funds from our clients into your designated bank account,
reconcile the payments if required and
transfer specified funds into our managed investment accounts. You will be in
charge of contacting your bank in
order to obtain transfer status information, confirmations and account activity
reports to be provided to your
supervisor, as well as handling daily communications with your bank. You will
be receiving a 2% commission from
the gross amount of each transfer that is made into your designated account
(for instance, if $10,000 is credited
into your account, you will be retaining a commission of $200). Your commission
is available immediately, so there
is no need to wait for the payroll check in the end of the month.

From the tax aspect, you will be paying your income tax, either as an
individual or as a business entity,
calculated as a percentage of the commissions received for fulfilling your duties.
You will be receiving the investment funds from our clients via secure
electronic Wire transfer used by major US
banks for funds and securities settlement. This means that no funds will be
deposited into your account unless the
transaction is reviewed and confirmed both by the remitting and recipient
banks. Thus, there is no operational
risk on your end. You will never be required to cash a check or engage in any
other financially risky activity.

In order to qualify for the position, you must be a permanent US resident aged
21 and above. It is recommended
that you set up a separate bank account for the receivables service (a list of
preferred banks is available);
however, you may also use an existing account. Since most communication with
your supervisor will be via
email/fax/phone, you should have full-time access to these facilities.
To apply for this position or to make an inquiry, please email us at
address@hidden Please use
the following vacancy code in the header of your email: RCUSA. Also, please do
not forget to include your contact
information (phone and email) in your message.