[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:21:16 -0060
Fueled by the possibility of an upcoming merger, Wild Brush
Energy (WBRS) is gearing up for an explosion. Tension is
building and soon the scramble to take a position will push
this one off the charts.
Wild Brush Energy
Current Price: $0.048
Short Term Target: $0.10
Long Term Target: $0.80
WBRS is engaged in some of the most lucrative gas regions in North
America. Major discoveries are happening all the time and WBRS is in
the thick of it.
With the array of drilling projects Wild Brush has going on at the moment
tension is building. As the drilling gets closer to completion insiders are
accumulating ahead of that major discovery announcement.
Wild Brush Energy are very stable working company.
Charts are proving this words.
And now it will get to new level.
We expect big price increase next several days.
Price will start to rise Firday, December 15 2006.
We hope you already get this one and will make money with us.
- RE:Report, Reyes Reyes, 2006/12/14
Roseann Gagne <=
- RE:Report, Liz Holt, 2006/12/14
- RE:Report, Maggie Hager, 2006/12/14
- RE:Report, Damian Bentley, 2006/12/14
- RE:Report, Alba Coley, 2006/12/15
- RE:Report, Heriberto Lott, 2006/12/15
- RE:Report, Opal Trujillo, 2006/12/15
- RE:Report, Dino Huerta, 2006/12/15
- RE:Report, Lakisha Stanton, 2006/12/15
- RE:Report, Selena Hansen, 2006/12/15
- RE:Report, Alfredo Mason, 2006/12/15