ac-archive-maintainers

Re: AC_PKG_MICO patch

From: jfasch
Subject: Re: AC_PKG_MICO patch
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:20:01 +0100 (CET)

Peter> jfasch writes:
>> I found that AC_PKG_MICO does not work in every case.
>> There were two problems which I fixed in confix.sf.net's
>> vendor import of the archive. I append a patch below.

Peter> I never really heard anything about that from the original
Peter> author so I was wondering how to proceed. My proposal would
Peter> be that I'll apply the patch to the macro in the archive in
Peter> a couple of days unless someone speaks up loudly; the
Peter> changes look reasonable enough.

Peter> Okay?

Yup,
Joerg