access-activists

[Access-activists] Re: 90 Day Projects?

From: Chris Hofstader
Subject: [Access-activists] Re: 90 Day Projects?
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 10:33:49 -0400

Peter,

Now that I understand what's going on, I was wondering if you think it would be
valuable for us to write a few pages about the Java screen reader that Sina
started a few years ago. With the bridge in a difficult state and so many Java
apps having no Swing, hence, no accessibility, I think this software will be
great for Java on the GNOME desktop and maybe Windows too.

We could get it done really quickly with funding but, more slowly, with
volunteers. If you could help us shop this around, we'd really appreciate it.

cdh