access-activists

RE: [Access-activists] New member with a big project

From: Jamal Mazrui
Subject: RE: [Access-activists] New member with a big project
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:47:51 -0400

Hi John,
I thought you have said that BrailleBlaster would incorporate
functionality of the Eclipse IDE.  To clarify, I was not referring to
what tools are used in developing the application, but whether the
resulting application, itself, uses Eclipse as an editor.  Is that not
what you are planning for a GUI?

Jamal