Re: [Accessibility] resident evil

From: Bryen M. Yunashko
Subject: Re: [Accessibility] resident evil
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 09:18:34 -0500

On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 10:08 -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Would someone like to volunteer to take charge of organizing
> a campaign to bring more volunteer contributors to Voxforge?

I've already started campaigning somewhat for contributions to Voxforge.
It's such an easy way to get people to contribute even if they don't
understand free open source.  I sent a bunch of emails out to people I
know to ask them to take a few minutes and I think the next step is
simply for all of us to put it in our signature in email.

I don't know if a formal campaign needs to be done but rather that we
just rely on word of mouth for now and then see where it goes.