[Accessibility] AT-SPI2 To Do wiki page at

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita
Subject: [Accessibility] AT-SPI2 To Do wiki page at
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:40:52 +0100

aloha, API!

there is a AT-SPI2 "to do" list compiled by mark doffman and mike
gorse available at:

your and everyone/anyone else's contributions to and/or comments on
that document are quite welcome...

by the way, AT-SPI materials at the Open Accessibility Workgroup's
web site can be found using the following URI:

the URI also points to the same resource
(hopefully the short URIs are as easy for others to remember as
they are to me!)

further information on ATK/AT-SPI can also be found at:

which contains 2 Recommendations for Application Developers:

1. Implementing Accessible Document Interfaces using ATK

2. Accessible Document Navigation using AT-SPI

and the following Reference Materials:

* Table of AT-SPI events

* Accessibility and Document Object Model (DOM) API Comparisons

Accessibility, Internationalization, and Interoperability are not
"features", "overlays" or "add-ons".  Rather, they are core
components of any architecture -- programmatic or otherwise.
    Gregory J. Rosmaita, address@hidden
Vice-Chair, WebMaster & Listmaster, Open Accessibility Workgroup                                http://a11y/specs