accessibility

[Accessibility] Speech Recognition Article

From: Jared Wright
Subject: [Accessibility] Speech Recognition Article
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:51:56 -0400

Aside from being generally interesting research, I thought the approach of using Youtube videos and the countless other sources of spoken word in our mediacentric internet as another source of real-world speech samples to train intelligent speech recognition algorithms was particularly intriguing. With some of the traffic on this list in recent weeks, I thought I'd pass it along.

http://discovere.binghamton.edu/faculty-spotlights/zahorian-3249.html