accessibility

[Accessibility] request for help for those who cannot speak clearly but

From: Gary Kline
Subject: [Accessibility] request for help for those who cannot speak clearly but who Can type
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:21:43 -0800

=====
Of_Interest: With 27 years  of service  to the  Unix  community.

        hey guys,

        now that my shoulder keeps giving me severe plain, And because
        I am rapidily closing in on the "death decades", I need for help
        with my "VBC" [voice by computer] program.  it mostly works;
        a main error is that words typed and spoken twice.  VBC needs
        other help--switching from male to female voice fails on the
        menu line.  and it needs to be explained more clearly.  [ I
        used to be a writer and editor--freelance--so I can complete
        the "Help" drop-down once my shoulder is rested.

        but, in short, are there anny C and gtk-3 hackers  who can help
        me?  I'll put your names first  and/or take my name off.  I just
        would like to see this program finished before my time is up!

        the tarball is around 11k when gzipped.  I'm not attaching it
        because most forum-ware slice off things that arent in the
        body of the email.

        thanks much,

        gary

        ps: yes, there are computer-savvy folk who can type FAST.

--
 Gary Kline  address@hidden  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
             Twenty-seven years of service to the Unix community.