accessibility

Re: [Accessibility] accessible GRUB

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: Re: [Accessibility] accessible GRUB
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 21:34:49 +0200

Hi,

It's not so hard actually, once you add the beep. Because once beep
added, just remember that if you don't do anything, it boots GNU/Linux,
otherwise press down arrow key twcce to boot Windows. It's what all my
customers do and seem to like.

The speech synth project in DRUB is an old project, as well as this of
inserting braille drivers in it. It's not impossible, but the maintainer
hasn't accomplished this yet, although interested in this topic.

Regards,