adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] CHARITY DONATIONS

From: J . A Martinez
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] CHARITY DONATIONS
Date: 3 Nov 2006 09:58:59 +0100

Dear Friend

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to

ignore it as unserious could come into your mind; but please consider

it a

divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility. My name is

Jose A.

Martinez. I am a 54 years old man, I am Cuban currently residing in

Dubai

(United Arab Emirate).

I was formerly living in Cuba and served under Castro`s government but

had to run into

self exile after the ruling Government of Fidel Castro closed in on my

family on accusations of anti-government greetings to you and your

lovely statements, I was once married with two children but my family

also my wife and children escpe to america before they where one of

those

vitim in world trade centre.

l did made a lot of money serving Castro and on

getting to UAE, I have been a merchant here in Dubai dealing in

Ornamentals, Oriental Carpets and Artifacts and life was very smooth

for me

until about three(3) years ago when I was first diagnosed of Cancer of

the Larynx.Before this happened my business and

concern for making money was all I lived for, I never really cared

about

other values in life. But since the loss of my family and hometown, I

have

found a new desire to assist helpless families. I have been helping

orphans in

orphanage/motherless homes. I have once donated some money to orphans

in war

ravaged Eritrea, Somalia, Sudan and some East European Countries.

Before I

became ill, I kept $ 4.5 Million in a long-term deposit vault of a

security/finance company and I didn`tstate any next of kin when the

money was

deposited and if I died without stating any the money will

automatically

go into the coffers of the security company and I don`t want this to

happen. I

have left the hospital and presently receiving treatment in an

acupuncture clinic, I have been undergoing treatment for Oesophageal

Cancer at the hospital. I have since lost my ability to talk and my

doctors

have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish

to see

this money distributed to charity organizations.Because relatives and

friends have

plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the

agony of

entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you

in the

name of God to help me collect the deposit and distribute it amongst

charity

organizations. Use your judgement to distribute the money and feel free

reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost you incur

during

the process of collecting and distributing the money to charity

organizations. I am willing to offer you a reward If you are willing to

help, please reply as soon as you can

Looking forward to hearing

from you soonest.

Best wishes,