addressbook-devel

Re: [Addressbook-devel] Why can't I download Address Book package?

From: Jose E . Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Addressbook-devel] Why can't I download Address Book package?
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:13:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hello.

    I am very interest at Address Book hosted at
    http://www.nongnu.org/addressbook/.

    But it is very strange I can't find any download link of it. Why?

    Is it still in development? If it is stable enough now I think I
    can also use code checked out from CVS.

You have instructions on how to get the development version from CVS
in that very page.  It has not been delivered yet because it needs
some serious fixes.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org