addressbook-devel

Re: [Addressbook-devel] tying into gnus?

From: Jose E . Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Addressbook-devel] tying into gnus?
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 22:09:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Joakim.

    I'm using abook in parallell with bbdb, aiming to migrate to abook.

    When I send mails from gnus, bbdb is used to complete addresses
    from bbdb rather than abook. What can be done to use abook for
    address completion in gnus?

I guess we have to implement the hooks gnus is using for interacting
with bbdb.  It is an interesting task, since we could use that
interface to communicate with other Emacs applications.

It is a point in my todo list now :)

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org