adhoc

Adv: Pentium Computer Liquidation

From: Computer Liquidators
Subject: Adv: Pentium Computer Liquidation
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:56:12

We are Computer Liquidators one of the fastest growing multi-
vendor refurbished computer wholesalers in the United States.  All of
our computers are name brand, IBM, Dell, Gateway, Compaq, HP,
Toshiba that have been completely refurbished.  Our laptops start at
$329, complete desktop systems start at $299; for a complete price
sheet please reply mailto:address@hidden or call us toll-free at
888-877-4044 and request a current price sheet.

Your email address, was obtained from an opt-in list, Reference #10023387.  If
you
wish to unsubscribe from this list, please mailto:address@hidden, or call
888-763-
2497, or write us at: NoSpam, 6484 Coral Way, Miami, FL  33155.