adhoc

Re: parliamentary Medds

From: Apollinaire Conde
Subject: Re: parliamentary Medds
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:29:54 -0500

Greetings,
As a worthy purchaser we grant you as occasions offer with information and renews.

Our records indicate that you may be in need of a refill.

We hope that you will once again, give us the opportunity to offer you a great selection of meds, low prices, and superior customer care.
If you would like to place an order or browse our current products and specials, please visit the link below:

http://www.madnesu.apidovar.com

In good faith, Sale support department