adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] NG can walk! (in every direction)

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] NG can walk! (in every direction)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 21:34:36 +0200

> At first sight, it looks very good to me. Will complete NG on the
> weekend (probably not before, unfortunately) Just thinking about
> something: would you like a program to loads every PNM frame you give
> it, make a character, and allows you to move this character on a sample
> map? That way, and now that the Windows port is working, you would be
> able to test your frames - can you imagine, you'll finally stop to work
> blindly! :) You'd have to provide your frames as PNMs however. Which is
> best, as GIF is limited to 256 colors, so maybe they lost a bit of their
> quality during the conversion.

Wow, that'd be absolutely awesome! If i could check the character miving about
myself that would make things a lot easier & better! That would simply rock if
you could do that :)

Thing is, I don't know how to create .pnms in Windows. Maybe there's some kind
of conversion Proggie available? I'll have a look in the net in a sec.

BEN