adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Flooring...

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] Flooring...
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 22:16:53 +0200

> There are 2 sets 'a' and 'b' which have different diamond tiles. There
> is also a little demo pic and a layered xcf version of the tile to
> produce more variations.
> See them all at:
>
> http://event-horizon.kicks-ass.net/adonthell/

Cool. Not only they are beautiful, but they are handy as well. Makes me think
(in easier) of the tricks you've deployed for the walls in 0.3. That's the
James touch! ;)

I've seen the mountain demo that's on your server since yesterday, it's cool
as well!

One thing: the tiles are seen in perspective, but I guess that it they were
seen from top, they would be squarish, wouldn't they? I don't remember if the
dimensions guidelines are already on paper, but it they aren't, it would
maybe be time to put them on then. I don't know neither if you have taken the
dimensions into account or if you've worked freely.

> > So that's been a great job once again. Really glad that at least one
> > artist is back and working :). Wanna see more!!! :)
>
> Cheers!
> Don't expect too much from me until after 19.6. though - that's when my
> exams finish.

Hehe. Actually, don't know if you've noticed, but there is always an activity
period just before the exams. I remember calming my stress by coding for
Adonthell (or was it that I tried to skip out my revisions while not
culpabilizing for doing so? Uh oh.)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org