Re: [Adonthell-devel] New map engine first draft commited

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New map engine first draft commited
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 01:01:25 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 22:11:35 +0000 cirrus wrote
> Alexandre Courbot wrote:
>>
>> I have a little demo for you guys! :)

I'm having a look right now, and from what you said about it, it seems to
be way better then the v0.3 mapengine, which was quite good already! :)

But it's too late to say more about it. Still, it's impressive how little
time it took. (My own dlgedit rewrite doesn't even include all the old
stuff yet ;), much less anything new)

Kai