Re: [Adonthell-devel] libfreetype2, callback and namespace

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] libfreetype2, callback and namespace
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:23:40 +0000

Just wanted to mention this regarding the true type fonts:

I know that different OSes sometimes display fonts in different sizes -
I'm not sure but this may only apply when using point sizes rather than
pixel sizes. If this is the case we can just use pixel sizes for the
fonts and Adonthell will look identical on all systems - it might be
worth checking whether this is actually the case though coz it might
cause problems if text is bigger/smaller on some systems.

        -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821