Re: [Adonthell-devel] More on maps & input!

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] More on maps & input!
Date: 24 Feb 2002 21:45:33 +0100

> There's a slight bug though: if you align your character with one of the
> houses

So you noticed it was houses? ;)

More seriously, I forgot to mention this for Ben's information: The
walking animations use 6 different frames, while the running ones use 4
(two of them being taken from the walking frames). As you can see, they
look quite good. Don't forget too that the images are zoomed two times,
without any anti-aliasing stuff or other image improvement, so you
should be able to push the details much further (and it is quite good
already!). The size of the character is good I'd say. Maybe you'll want
them a bit bigger though. I mean, it's no problem if the arms get out of
the 40 pixels 'limit', so let your creativity do the right thing without
barriers! ;)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org