Re: [Adonthell-devel] Wiki still down

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Wiki still down
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:24:27 -0500

I think I may try to see if compatible versions of mysql, php, and
mediawiki will install on my computer so I can have an offline version
for development and backups. I wondered over the weekend what an
offline, non-hypertextual version of the player manual (the rulebook
with wiki content as it relates to history, factions, classes, and
geography, and world design) would look like and how large it would
be.

Andrew