Re: [Adonthell-devel] Wastedge Transparency Issue

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Wastedge Transparency Issue
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 10:15:59 +0200

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 2:36 AM, Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden> wrote:

> Transparency in Wastesedge seems broken (using version 0.3.5 from
> latest Ubuntu):
>
> http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/md5/5e8399d1896523935f176142aa1ddc01-adonthell-bug.png

This is strange. The tiles that show the graphic artifacts should be
in the same format as the ones to the right that look normal. They are
different tiles, however, so there might be some issue with them.

I can check how it would look for me, as I've got Ubuntu 9.04 running
on one box. I'll report back once I have tried.

Kai