[Adonthell-devel] Next steps

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Next steps
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:07:09 +0200

Feeling that I am getting a bit lazy, lately. OTOH, I'm still pretty
enthusiastic about Dun Barethsol and the Wastes Edge remake too, but
OTOH I find progress painfully slow and so many little bits and pieces
still missing.

Things that range top of my mental todo list are the following:

* At least another news item for the website, last one was like half a
year back.
* More features for modeller (looks like there's no way round doing
that stuff myself).
* Update for worldtest to allow "playing" different maps +
quicksave/load with a fade effect and thumbnail generation.

All in all, tasks that might be manageable on an evening or two, if
only I'd actually sit down and start with one of them. Instead I spent
most of my weekend with
http://www.tor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=blog&id=11741
(love that series, eagerly waiting for the next installment). And
while going through the review/comments, my thoughts often circled
back to Dun Barethsol. I really like how so many stories are
interwoven in the rather small location and I really want to see it
completed :-).

Oh well, guess a little break will be in order. Once I am productive
again, you'll hear from me.

Kai