Re: [Adonthell-general] jabber?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] jabber?
Date: 23 Nov 2001 12:53:29 +0100

> cirrus wrote
> > cirrus wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello everyone!
> >> I was just wondering, do any of you use Jabber? It's a cool IM system
> >> (and of course it's open-source) - if you don't have it you should get
> >> it. Might be good for the occasional adonthell chat.
>
> Well, I don't use any IMs, since I'm just not long enough online. And I'm
> too lazy to start such a proggy when I dial in to fetch mail or such.

Neither can I. I'm really connected occasionnally, and during short (20
minutes max) times, as I do as much as I can offline. Using an IM system
doesn't make sense in these conditions, unfortunately. Ahhh, when will
we have DSL in Bavinchove? *doh*. I hurt myself.

> Btw, James, do you know what happend to those stable gfx? Who has them?

... and the missing intro gfxs? and the musics? and the... :)

See you guys!
Alex.