Re: [Adonthell-general] links for site

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] links for site
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:52:13 +0100

> I was just wondering - perhaps we should have a link to happypenguin.org
> on our site encouraging people to go there and rate the game.
[...]
> I think the linuxgames forums are best left for players to chat about
> the game (like, "Does anyone know how to get into Bjarn's room?").
>
> If we did this these links should be in prominent positions or be
> referred to several times so people notice them.
>
> whatchez think?

Yeah sure. We could put all the stuff under the contact and download section
of the website, and possibly into the README file as well.

Actually, I'm wondering whether we should start a FAQ. Then we had a central
point to provide information such as the above, but also about anything else.

Anyway, I'll do those updates to the website over the weekend. I should also
be able to add the credits to the extro then.

Kai