[Adonthell-general] this could be useful....

From: cirrus
Subject: [Adonthell-general] this could be useful....
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:28:57 +0000

Hi!
I was going through some linux mag websites when I came across this:

We're including a new regular section in the magazine from issue 24.
Titled "Help Wanted" for want of a better name, it's aim is to highlight
Open Source projects or initiatives who are looking for help - be it
programmers, artists, writers etc. We'd like to make this a way of
promoting the projects, and making it easier for people to get involved
with Open Source initiatives. So, we're looking for input on what
projects to cover. If you have a project in need of some help, and don't
mind writing a few words on what your project is, and what help is
required, we'd be interested to hear from you. Mail us at
address@hidden (if you put "Help Wanted" in the subject
Line that might help us). We hope to integrate this more with the
website shortly, after we've got it working properly...

should we mail them?

        -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821