Re: [Adonthell-general] we're on linuxgames...

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] we're on linuxgames...
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:26:50 +0000

joel vennin wrote:

> Hello All, i'm very happy about the new release !!!!
> Near end of April I think i can work plenty on
> adonthell !!!!
>
> I just want know how can have the download ratio ;)

heh, It's not precise - I've just been checking the counter way too many
times :) - it just seems to be the case that in 15 mintes there will be
like 2-4 d/ls and it doesn't seem to be slowing down (speeding up actlly
if anything!)

        -James
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821