[Adonthell-general] Resistances?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Resistances?
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 00:45:04 +0200

I was thinking about some more possible skills, and that lead me to
another topic not covered yet: what about resistance to magic or poison,
but also to physical damage (ability to defend oneself)? While latter
might be some sort of skill, I'm not sure about the other sort of
resistance. I'm not even sure if that would be a special character trait
(although the document describing the races mentions that especially
Dwarves are not too susceptible to poison or magic while Elves would
partly have the ability to avoid physical damage).

Maybe that could be two more skills (after all something like luck isn't
anything you could really train for either). Or it could be part of the
combat mechanics.

Kai