Re: The Wizard [Was: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting - when?]

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: The Wizard [Was: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting - when?]
Date: 09 Apr 2002 20:18:18 +0200

> > Don't know what others think about it? Is there a place for a village in
> > 0.4 at all? If you score this scene, don't forget the song will have to
> > be as good and as emotionnal as The Wizard's part! :p
>
> A bit late in replying, but aren't there a few places we could use it?
> I don't have the information in front of me, but I believe there are at
> least one or two useable villages on the Cursed Isle itself.

Of course. Anyway, as I said, we can't have one soundtrack for each
place :) Even outside of villages, in any peacefull place, such a song
would fit, I think.

Btw, ZT: the link to Waste's Edge music on your site
(http://www.zhaymusic.com/wastesedge/index.html) returns me a 404 error.
Weird. >:/

Alex.
--