Re: [Adonthell-general] Private CVS status

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Private CVS status
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:27:06 +0200

On 12 Apr 2002 13:44:39 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> That's excellent news! Many thanks, Ryan. So, will we keep Waste's
> Edge there or move it to Savannah?

Too late for discussing that one: Ryan made a tarball of the wastesedge
module yesterday and this morning I asked the cvs-hackers to import it.
But from what I remember, we were already in favour for this. I was just
to lazy to arrange it earlier.

> Will our next games be developped closely,
> or be available on the public CVS? The plot will (and should) remain
> private for now, of course - and for this Ryan's machine will be of
> great help. But I don't know whether it's pertinent to hide our demo
> games - maybe the final game should remain private (as it somehow
> contains the plot) though.

That's the big question. Keeping the plot private is mandatory, I'd say.
And I guess it might be better to keep the final game private as well.
Maybe we can move part of it to public CVS if a whole 'chapter' is
completed.

I'm not against making v0.4 available to the public immediately though.
It's not that important after all.

Kai