[Adonthell-general] I'm back!

From: cirrus
Subject: [Adonthell-general] I'm back!
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 17:44:55 +0000

Yo Wassuuuuuup?!?!?

I'm back at uni now and I have decent internet again - I have a backlog
of 334 emails to plough through and I have 2 exams this week but I
should nevertheless be back up to speed very soon. I started some rock
map-gfx for the mountains in 0.4 and I did a little work on the gfx
documentation that Ben and I are working on.

Sorry again for being absent so long hope you can all forgive me!

        -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821