[Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge for Windoze

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge for Windoze
Date: 26 Apr 2002 12:18:24 +0200

Thy shall now get and unpack it
into c:\share\adonthell\games. Yet my powers are unsufficient to make it
work properly, so you adventurers will have to wait for Brother Iak new
adonthell-win package and extract it in place of the one I provided.
Then thy shall finally play.

However, the Zlib Ahrrbee daemon stroke back. Therefore, when thy save
your adventure, the thumbails shall contain nothing but traces of his
madness. But don't worry, because our Warriors will annihilate this
creature of abysses soon, and it won't prevent you from saving and

Have fun!