Re: [Adonthell-general] Double screen mode available

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Double screen mode available
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:32:53 +0200

On 27 Apr 2002 21:20:09 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Uh, started Waste's Edge again. It's much more comfortable in 640x480
> (even though the font is not very readable when in fullscreen -
> hopefully TT fonts will fix that).

Ah, I remember. You had troubles getting X to function properly in
320x240. Actually, it's pretty cool in proper fullscreen. You just have
to get away a bit from your monitor. Together with gamepad support,
that'll make a nice console feeling :).

> There is something about the dialogs again: Kai, you fixed the
> character portraits to change whenever the person speaking changes,
> but the name remains the same. If I remember correctly, it changed too
> in previous versions. Not that I consider that as a bug - actually
> it's even maybe better like that - but in case this is not what you
> wanted, I let you know :)

Well, changing that as well is not a problem. I just forgot about it.
I'm not sure what the best way is, though. But I guess it might be
better if name and portrait match. What do you guys think?

Kai