Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC meeting - this weekend!

From: Nezumi
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] IRC meeting - this weekend!
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:14:09 -0400 (EDT)

On 30 Apr 2002, Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Since several people had problem to come at 22GMT, saturday, our last
> meeting took place on sunday, at 14GMT if I remember correctly. But
> everybody wasn't here to comment about it. So the debate is open: when
> would you like our IRC meeting to take place?

Well, I realize that I haven't got that much to say at the moment, but I'd
be better off if the meetings were on Sundays.  Saturdays are getting
pretty difficult for me, since I'm rarely anywhere near a computer.

--
                      Nezumi * address@hidden
 "It's easier to mass-create distinct entities using some data structure