Re: [Adonthell-general] Non-code writing

From: Nezumi
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Non-code writing
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:56:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Kai Sterker wrote:

> So creation myths and other folklore are very welcome. If James hasn't
> done that already, I can send you the current plot draft. Some of the
> material in there migth be useful.

I've been doing some thinking about the half-elves in that regard.  I see
them as having an oral tradition in the wilderness areas, which has been
largely lost by those who live in the towns and cities, having been
overwhelmed culturally by the elves and humans.

And yeah, yetis are important.

--
                      Nezumi * address@hidden
  "Nezumi - He's one of those absolutely wonderful people who restore your