Re: [Adonthell-general] Re: [Adonthell-general] Way OT: Comment Poser Le

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Re: [Adonthell-general] Way OT: Comment Poser Les Questions De Manière Intelligente
Date: 30 Apr 2002 21:05:46 +0200

> > Fortunately, if the Translator Project guys decide to go on (which
> > doesn't appear to have started) you should be able to play Waste's Edge
> > in French as well! :)
>
> I'd be just as interested in playing it in Japanese. Maybe I'll join the
> Translation Project and help them with Adonthell. ;)

Good idea! At least the translation work would eventually start ;p
As for Japanese, with a Japanese TT font this won't be a problem. But
the old window system (and the dialog system as well, I think) doesn't
support multi-byte encodings. So UTF-8 is out of the question for now I
fear. On the other hand, a 8 bits Hiragana only encoding should do it.
And I'd be able to practise a bit too in these conditions ;p

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org