[Adonthell-general] Plot Guidelines Part 1

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Plot Guidelines Part 1
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:44:02 +0200

I've just finished a first draft of the first part of the plot design
guidelines. The second part (which should follow soon) will deal with
the ways to document the plot, including a short intro to the dot tool.
But since that part is going to be less controversial than the actual
design guidelines (at least that is what I hope), I thought I could
leave it away for now.

So please have a look at the doc and tell me what you think? Anything
missing that we discussed at the meeting? Anything in there you don't
agree with? Anything unclear? Typos? Grammar?

Enjoy,

Kai

P.S.: Where would the guideline latex sources fit in? Right now I have
them in the doc/ directory of the 0.3 branch, but do they really belong
in there? Should we perhaps make an extra doc module where we put
everything but the API documentation? Any opinions and thoughts on this?