Re: [Adonthell-general] next chapter of plot guidelines

From: Sasha Kushnirenko
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] next chapter of plot guidelines
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:10:05 +0400

Hi, Kai!

You "Documenting the plot" chapter is quite impressive.  In your graphs you
may think of "conditional" statements.

Those could be of a form like "If character has good alignement there is no
way wizard is going to team up with him".  Or "If you eat berries and start
to levitate wizard suspects that you are another powerful wizard and
immediately tries to kill you"

Generally speaking in your "graph language" IF statemnt may be of some use.

Sasha.