Re: [Adonthell-general] Blorp.

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Blorp.
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 11:19:00 +0100

Kai Sterker wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:48:04 -0400 ZhayTee wrote:
>
> > Allo.
> >
> > So, like. Where is Adonthell currently at, and where is it soon
> > headed?
>
> Uh. There is a little more work required to get 0.3 working on Windows
> (in fullscreen mode) and on the Zaurus (with music). Alex is engaged in
> both, but has very little time right now. I still have the hope that
> Sasha can give a hand with the Windows version. You hear me? ;)
>
> Concerning v0.4, we're making progress with the plot. The outline is
> finished, some details missing yet. Again, Alex needs to get the new
> mapengine up and running. I might do something about the items in the
> near future, but there are so many other things to do as well. We could
> really use another coder. So 0.4 is not very far yet, I fear.
>
> Maybe we could try and do the intro or something. Then you had something
> you could make music for. How does that sound?

Sounds like fun to me too! I like cut-scenes!
I'm moving into my new student house on Monday which is why I've been a bit
inactive lately (organising, clearing up etc. and now packing - ugh!) so it
might be some days before I get on the net again (depends on how long the
cable people need to turn up!). I'll use the time to read over the 0.4 texts
and try to come up with some ideas (and perhaps sketches).
Would that be OK?

> > I'd like to make some muzak soon. >D
>
> I'd love to hear some new muzak soon :).

Me too :)

    -James