[Adonthell-general] 0.3.3 Release Notes draft

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] 0.3.3 Release Notes draft
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:13:02 +0200

Here's a draft of the release notes. I tried to keep it short while
including the most important things: we're making a *real* game, we're
looking for help, etc.

The changelog mainly applies for Linux places. We might want to change
it a bit on sites where we announce the windows version. Something like:
"This is the first official release for Windows."

Anyway, please tell me what you think and what should be improved.

Kai