Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell 0.3.3

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell 0.3.3
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 23:52:35 +0200

On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 07:10:23 +1000 Doug Laidlaw wrote:

> I have downloaded the latest CVS of both Adonthell and Wastesedge.
> Wastesedge compiles OK (except that it needs the new Adonthell.)
> Compililing Adonthell, during "make' it exits with:

Hm. Which version of autoconf and automake are you using? There might be
problems with some versions. I personally use autoconf 2.53 and automake
1.6.3 without problems. Please tell me if you're using different
versions, so we can try to fix those problems. Especially if your
versions are newer.

If they are older however, you could also try to update them and rerun
autogen.sh.

Kai