[Adonthell-general] State of French translation?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] State of French translation?
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:40:05 +0200

Hey there!

I remember that there was somebody working on a french translation of WE
(a friend of yours, Alex?). What I'd like to know is how far he is.
Because today I recieved mail from Leif, a guy from Quebec who'd like to
help with that translation.

I've directed him to Sasha's howto and gave him all the other relevant
information, but unless he knows what is still left to be done, he can't
really start.

Kai