Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge

From: Mathieu Bridon
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 23:17:28 +0100

Tada !

New version of the RPMs:
- separated the doc of the API in a distinct package
- included a .desktop entry for Waste's Edge
- cleaned up the spec files so that it conforms more to the
Fedora-Packaging-Guidelines.

Here they are:
* Adonthell
http://dl.free.fr/dsaK8aKbD/adonthell-0.3.4-0.4.fc8.i386.rpm
http://dl.free.fr/ipOxQ2Hrn/adonthell-debuginfo-0.3.4-0.4.fc8.i386.rpm
http://dl.free.fr/jCGdZwJe4/adonthell-doc-0.3.4-0.4.fc8.i386.rpm
http://dl.free.fr/bS1evz5ec/adonthell-0.3.4-0.4.fc8.src.rpm

* Waste's Edge
http://dl.free.fr/mCfN68dzv/wastesedge-0.3.4-0.4.fc8.noarch.rpm
http://dl.free.fr/nOIVs5G6R/wastesedge-0.3.4-0.4.fc8.src.rpm

I only have one more issue left. It's about translation files.
They are installed in
ls /usr/share/adonthell/games/wastesedge/locale/xx_XX/LC_MESSAGES/yyyyyy.mo

Usually, locale files are installed
in /usr/share/locale/xx_XX/LC_MESSAGES/yyyyyy.mo (that's what the FHS
recommends).

As the Fedora Packaging Guidelines are very strict, I will have to
patch your Makefile so that the files are installed in the right place,
which is gonna be kind of complicated :S

Do you have any idea how I could do that ? (I'm not really friend with
Makefiles :D)

Mathieu