Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell / Waste's Edge in Fedora

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell / Waste's Edge in Fedora
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:45:47 +0200

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
<address@hidden> wrote:

> address@hidden ~]# yum install wastesedge
> Yes, Adonthell and Waste's Edge were included in the Fedora stable
> repository yesterday :)

Time to open the champagne and celebrate :-). And then quickly back to
v0.4 development!

> Was kind of a long trip, but we finally arrived.

Good job :-). I'd hate to see Waste's Edge getting old and dusty (so
to speak). Being part of actual distros will mean that it'll remain
compatible as its dependencies change and evolve, without me having to
keep an eye on it all the time :-). That alone is worth a lot.

Making it available to a larger audience might also aid further
development, if only one or two of potential players decide to
contribute.

So thanks a lot again :-).

Kai