Re: [Adonthell-general] getting error while running make

From: shirish शिरीष
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] getting error while running make
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:56:40 +0530

At bottom :-

2011/4/25 Kai Sterker <address@hidden>:
> 2011/4/16 shirish शिरीष <address@hidden>:
>
>> Oops, didn't know you were in vacation, enjoy as much as you can. This
>> can always wait and we can always figure out when you are back. Tk
>> care.
>
> Committed a change to test/Makefile. After the update, just run make
> inside the test/ directory and see if that helps.
>
> Kai

You should have given the full path. What I did was remove the
adonthell-build directory and start afresh after the update using the
same commands as before.

/usr/local/src/adonthell$ ./autogen.sh

/usr/local/src/adonthell$ mkdir ../adonthell-build && cd ../adonthell-build

/usr/local/src/adonthell-build$ ../adonthell/configure --prefix=/usr/local

/usr/local/src/adonthell-build$ make

/usr/local/src/adonthell-build$sudo make install

It worked.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल