advocate

[Advocate Play Ogg] Fwd: [ifsa] Radio Station needs to play Ogg format t

From: Ringo Kamens
Subject: [Advocate Play Ogg] Fwd: [ifsa] Radio Station needs to play Ogg format to follow their claims :-)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:28:28 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rek2 GNU/Linux LO LO LO <address@hidden>
Date: Jul 18, 2007 2:55 PM
Subject: [ifsa] Radio Station needs to play Ogg format to follow their
claims :-)
To: Independent Free Software Global Activist
<address@hidden>

Can someone help be sent a text about Ogg to this local radio station?
they claim:
Tufts University Freeform Radio
Freeform Radio: Radio format not restricted to a single genre or by a
dependence on a specific format or pre-defined formula.
Broadcasting freeform from Medford, MA

but as you can see I see only mp3 formats on it.(maybe I need to look
better)
this is the website
http://www.wmfo.org/index.html

if someone can write a decent text for me on why to use also Ogg like
(democracy now does, we can use this as example) I will
sent it to them and even go there personally with Angela.

In solidarity
Chris F.

--
FSF member #697