aeskulap-users

Re: [Aeskulap-users] multibyte character responses to sever queries?

From: Michael A. Miller
Subject: Re: [Aeskulap-users] multibyte character responses to sever queries?
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:54:37 -0500

    > I'm trying to sort out if this is a PACS issue or a dcmtk
    > issue.  Am I right that aeskulap uses dcmtk for C-FIND and
    > C-MOVE and so on?

Please forgive the reply to my own message!

I've done some digging and found that including the
--propose-implicit flag for dcmtk's findscu command solves this
problem.  Is there a way to include that as an option for
aeskulap?  If so, I suspect it will solve my problem.

Regards, Mike

--
Michael A. Miller                               address@hidden
  Imaging Sciences, Department of Radiology, IU School of Medicine