aeskulap-users

[Aeskulap-users] Unhandled encoding '49'

From: Yair Carel
Subject: [Aeskulap-users] Unhandled encoding '49'
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:30:17 -0800 (PST)

When trying to open a DICOM file I got on CD I got a black image.
I then run the program from terminal and saw this on the terminal requesting to post it here so here is the terminal output:

Unhandled encoding '49'.
falling back to 'ISO_IR 192'.
Please post the unhandled ISO encoding to the Aeskulap mailing list!
Unhandled encoding '53'.
falling back to 'ISO_IR 192'.
Please post the unhandled ISO encoding to the Aeskulap mailing list!
Unhandled encoding '53'.
falling back to 'ISO_IR 192'.
Please post the unhandled ISO encoding to the Aeskulap mailing list!
finished