[Af-test] Link exchange request from Agile Software

From: webmaster
Subject: [Af-test] Link exchange request from Agile Software
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:39:55 +0100

We recently enjoyed visiting your site, and we thought it would benefit both our sites to do a link exchange.

If you are interested, please visit to add a link from our site to yours.  It will be available immediately.

Then please add a link from your site to our site using the following information:

Custom Software Development by Agile Software

Providers of Custom Web-Applications, Bespoke Software, and Database Design and Development.

Thank you in advance.

Agile Software Webmaster