af-test

[Af-test] Re: battlecraft Medds

From: Florrie Beatrice
Subject: [Af-test] Re: battlecraft Medds
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:49:43 -0500

Good day,
As a right purchaser we give you necessary info and our product innovation from time to time.

On the strength of jottings we have, it is obvious that you may demand an extra copy.

We make a thousand and one excuses for troubling you. Our products at low cost are ready-for-service and our highly qualified staff will give support to you.
It is great opportunity to save money and time. Please browse the URL listed below to see our special offer:

http://www.squay.emaiboxe.com

In good faith, Sale support department